Hospital Greeter Resume Example
Here is the Hospital Greeter Resume example:
18 University Street
Seattle, WA 98106
Job Objective Seeking a job as Hospital Greeter in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing guests services within hospital environment
- Sound knowledge of customer and personal services for processes
- Profound knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
- Ability to resolve specific issues of customers coming to hospital
- Ability to utilize office equipments and present information
- Solid understanding of clerical procedures and systems
Spectrum Health, Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Provided assistance to patients and visitors by obtaining wheelchairs or other services as needed.
- Provided friendly and attentive services to guests coming to hospital.
- Opened and closed doors for patients and family members coming to the hospital.
- Participated in various committees for hospital and department.
- Monitored hospital entrance and maintained logs of everyday inventory.
- Maintained record of patient demographic on a computer system and provided update.
Spectrum Health System, Seattle, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed customer requests and requirements and provided quick resolution.
- Ensured compliance to hospital regulations and standards.
- Assisted to transport patients through stretcher or wheel chair.
- Maintained Medhost system and collected patient information to be updated on same.
- Provided customer services to patients, visitors and staff members efficiently.
- Coordinated with medical personnel and departments and escorted patients to departments if required.
Associate Degree in Human Services
Southwestern Oregon Community College, Coos Bay, OR
Hospital Greeter Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated