Hotel Contractor Resume
Here is the Hotel Contractor Resume example:
1324 Chardonnay Drive
Gainesville, FL 32601
Job Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of Hotel Contractor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable hotel contracting experience
- Profound knowledge of hospitality contracting business
- Ability to travel extensively and manage autonomously
- Ability to coordinate with higher management
- Ability to estimate the quotes fairly
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent sales, analytical, organization skills
Pyramid Hotel Group, Gainesville, FL
September 2006 – Present
- Managed target number and mix of hotels.
- Handled re-contraction of hotels within timelines.
- Imparted specialized products and bargained added value deals.
- Coordinated on preferred partner hotels.
Sage Hospitality Resources, Gainesville, FL
June 2002 – August 2006
- Bargained about rates and allocations with suppliers.
- Carried out tours to coordinate with suppliers.
- Maintained inspection and updated details.
High School Diploma
Waverly High School, Waverly, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated