Hotel Front Desk Receptionist Resume Example
Here is the Hotel Front Desk Receptionist Resume example:
4316 Ingram Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective To secure a position as a Hotel Front Desk Receptionist in order to exercise my abilities and special training in this field for the good of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable front desk and guest service experience
- Expertise in handling cash and accounting machines
- Ability to meet the requirements of a demanding guest
- Ability to maintain an immaculate reservation system
- Ability to maintain a work area equipped with all professional requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent Typing skills (50 WPM)
Hotel Front Desk Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Venetian Resort Hotel-, Dayton, OH
- Maintained the issuance of all the room keys to the guests.
- Coordinated with the housekeeping department to ensure that the room is ready for receiving the guest.
- Administered the working of the bell desk for picking up the luggage of the customer and sending them to the respective rooms.
- Performed various duties to provide assistance to the guest such as arranging wake up calls and making the necessary travel arrangements.
- Monitored all the guest complaints and resolved them efficiently.
Hotel Front Desk Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
The Mark Hotel, Dayton, OH
- Coordinated with the other department at times of group and VIP check ins.
- Maintained a record of the guest’s activities such as the arrival time, the duration of the stay and any special requests made to the desk.
- Administered the booking of the rooms and their allocation as well.
- Monitored the bill payments for the check out of the guest and ensured that it is done efficiently.
- Ensured that all the safe deposit boxes in the hotel have the necessary security arrangements.
High School Diploma, Revilla Junior/Senior High School, Ketchikan, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated