Hotel PBX Operator Resume
Here is the Hotel PBX Operator Resume example:
727 Brattleboro Rd
Rogers, MN 55374
Job Objective To secure the position of Hotel PBX Operator in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands- on experience working as a Hotel PBX Operator
- Sound knowledge of telephone switchboard and PBX equipment and systems
- Excellent communication skills and telephone skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Xtend Software and Nortel Meridian console
- Good typing skills of 30 words per minute
- Remarkable ability to multi-task while operating a PBX and switchboard
- Immense ability to work well with guests to resolve complaints in a positive manner
- Profound ability to use radio communications and remain calm in emergency situations
- Uncommon ability to handle the stressful hospital environment
Hotel PBX Operator, May 2004 – Present
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Rogers, MN
- Coordinated reservations, decided on marketing initiatives for the hotel
- Answered all telephone calls within three rings in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Reviewed and understood all policies and procedures for safety and emergency preparedness.
- Contributed in enhancing hotel’s sales.
- Assisted guests with dialing instructions, credit card calling procedures and other telephone information.
- Received and distributed faxes to guests and appropriate departments within the hotel.
Hotel PBX Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Monaco Alexandria Hotel, Rogers, MN
- Operated switchboard, intercommunication system and two-way means of communication.
- Furnished information and phone numbers to callers as requested.
- Inquired to pass on the caller to appropriate resort employees.
- Maintained, published and distributed critical telephone number lists to staff as required.
- Posted housekeeping staff to guest rooms when required.
- Provided assistance of safety deposit of luggage to guests.
- Produced appropriate reports for the proper functioning of the department.
Associate’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Salem International University, West Virginia, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated