Hotel Telephone Operator Resume Example
Here is the Hotel Telephone Operator Resume example:
8400 Commercial Way
Milton, DE 19968
Job Objective To obtain a Hotel Telephone Operator position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable telephone switchboard experience working at the reception
- Ability to Input and write messages using proper grammar and spelling
- Skilled in assisting guests with directions and other required information
- Ability to direct caller to appropriate extension or room
- Familiarity with answering, recording, logging, and processing all guest calls, requests, questions, and concerns
- Expert in making wake up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls
Hotel Telephone Operator, May 2004 – Present
Palm Grove Beach Hotel, Milton, DE
- Attended wake-up and outgoing calls.
- Handled phone calls in the absence of proviso.
- Dealt with special requests from guests, booked theatre tickets and stored valuables.
- Answered questions about facilities in the hotel and the surrounding area.
- Dealt with complaints and problems and referred them to management.
Hotel Telephone Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Royal Orchid Hotels, Milton, DE
- Operated cord and cordless plug boards.
- Managed other clerical duties as assigned.
- Answered telephones, route and screen calls and greeted visitors.
- Responded to inquiries from the public.
- Provided information about the organization.
- Assisted in overseeing access of visitors to ensure safety.
Associate’s Degree in Computer science, John F. Kennedy University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated