House Officer Resume
Here is the House Officer Resume example:
2141 Medical Center Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Job Objective In search of a position as a House Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide and exclusive working experience in a luxury hotel
- Sound knowledge of providing service in a standard hotel
- Solid knowledge of security and customer service
- Expertise in writing reports and handling complaints
- Outstanding Ability to work weekends and overnights
- Great ability to handle complaints, emergency and security issues
Baptist Health System, Fort Myers, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured safety and comfort of guests, employee and patrons through proper security measures.
- Enforced hotel security policies to provide complete protection to hotel facility and its personnel.
- Provided 24X7 surveillance to observe and contain security lapses in the hotel premises and its functioning.
- Constantly monitored and interacted with hotel employees and guests to detect vandalism, thefts and infringements.
- Patrolled hotel and its surrounding to identify fire hazard, unsafe conditions and malfunctioning equipment.
- Supported hotel management to react to emergency situation in professional manner.
St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital, Fort Myers, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided support to enforcement officers and management to tackle emergency problems.
- Ensured guests leave the hotel after paying the bill.
- Provided assistance to victims of accidents and compiled reports on all such accident cases.
- Warned and expelled unauthorized and troublesome people.
- Constantly patrolled hotel premises and surroundings to ensure safe environment and free of any hazards.
- Ensured all safety equipment and installations were always operational and replaced non-operational equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated