Lift Attendant Resume
Here is the Lift Attendant Resume example:
7819 Lakeside Blvd, Apt 872
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Lift Attendant to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a lift attendant
- Fundamental knowledge of the mechanics of a ski lift
- Profound skills in operating basic lift machinery and computer equipment
- Ability to work in and withstand severe cold and adverse weather conditions
- Proven ability in providing accurate information maintaining good attitude
- Sound communication etiquettes
- Ability to interact and converse intelligently with guest and other employees
- Good manual and physical dexterity skills
Lift Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Cloud Productions, Spring Hill, TN
- Administered to load and unload passengers to and from chair lift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensured to check each guest for proper ticket and pass using a ticket scanner.
- Managed to keep corral and terminal area clean and orderly adhering to safety procedures.
- Performed snow maintenance on ramps, terminal area, corral and other areas as needed.
- Assisted in daily lift inspections and served as alternate Lift Operator as needed.
- Ensured to meets company’s requirements for appearance, attendance and punctuality.
- Assisted the lift operators and quad operators in running chair lifts for public.
- Ensured to check tickets and passes.
- Monitored and controlled lift unloads areas.
High School Diploma, Creative Arts High School, Camden, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated