Linen Attendant Resume
Here is the Linen Attendant Resume example:
5424 Cape Seville Dr
Fairview, TN 37062
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Linen Attendant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge and ability to operate and maintain the specific tools and machinery
- Remarkable knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools used to perform cleaning job duties
- Profound ability to speak- read-write the primary language
- Ability to interpret and follow simple oral and written instructions
- Ability to perform work requiring considerable standing and medium-heavy lifting
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, squat, kneel, reach, grasp, push, pull, twist, bend, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. multiple times per shift
- Strong physical ability to stand, walk, and handle linens for prolonged periods of time
- Ability and willingness to work, as directed, at repetitive tasks in hot, humid, and noisy surroundings
Linen Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Clarian Health Partners, Fairview, TN
- Received and marked articles for laundry and dry cleaning with identifying code number, name, using hand and machine marker.
- Ensured to clean machine filters and lubricates equipment.
- Examined and sorted articles to be cleaned into lots, according to color, fabric and dirt content.
- Ensured to sort and count articles removed from dryer and folds, wraps, and hangs items for airing out, pickup, or delivery.
- Managed to mix and add appropriate detergents, dyes, bleach, starch, and other solutions.
- Ensured to maintain the premises and all areas clean adhering to standards.
Linen Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Meadville Medical Center, Fairview, TN
- Distributed linen to designated areas in accordance with established par levels in each area.
- Maintained each storage and distribution area in a clean and organized condition.
- Ensured to report any safety or security issues to the appropriate manager or supervisor.
- Performed general cleaning tasks using standard products to adhere to health standards.
- Performed other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest request.
High School Diploma, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated