Offshore Steward Resume Example
Here is the Offshore Steward Resume example:
2809 Elm Drive
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective To work as Offshore Steward in a company where my relentless pursuit to provide high degree of customer satisfaction will reap rich rewards.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in performing various steward activities
- Exceptional knowledge of client safety management policy
- Deep knowledge of cleaning materials and chemicals
- Wide knowledge of offshore systems
- Admirable knowledge of various COSHH regulations and procedures
- Ability to maintain energy in dealing with various issues
- Ability to maintain hygiene environment at all times
- Ability to work in fast environment for offshore activities
Superior Energy Services, Inc, Garden City, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained neat and clean accommodation offshore at all times.
- Developed and ensured activities as per cleaning schedule and organization procedures.
- Monitored contracts and ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Provided assistance to supervisor to perform weekly and monthly inspections.
- Operated and maintained kitchen equipment and supplies.
- Coordinated with chefs and ensured appropriate supplies of all galley equipments.
- Prepared reports for an incident loss and damage.
- Participated in all training programs to enhance all steward activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated