Showroom Assistant Resume
Here is the Showroom Assistant Resume example:
5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain the position as Showroom Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent people person and business etiquette
- Profound ability to relate to and engage people
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong self-starter, ability to work independently, multitask, self-manage time and priorities
- Ability to archive photos and create database of prior seasons that can be viewed on shared drive or in book
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for community and people
Calvin Klein, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured to keep track of all samples in closet and those that are sent out.
- Coordinated with advertising department and fashion office on ad looks for coop ads and free pieces.
- Communicated with account on final outfit and any particular styling requirements.
- Performed and completed other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and by request.
Jardin de Ville INC., Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared quarterly merchandise directive photo shoot by pulling product and ensuring that all best booked styles are shot.
- Prepared for best seller meetings by having all samples pulled and organized by rank and delivery.
- Ensured sample closet is organized and ascertained completeness of showroom set-up.
- Ascertained to make necessary changes to samples after drop meetings.
- Ensured changes in the line are executed on the line list after drop meetings.
Associate Degree in Public Relations
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated