VIP Hostess Resume
Here is the VIP Hostess Resume example:
281 Eva Pearl Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70814
Job Objective A highly talented VIP Hostess seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing services to VIP customers
- Sound knowledge of front desk operations
- Familiarity with promotional activities
- Amazing ability to respond to customer complaints
- Outstanding ability to multi-tasks to meet deadlines
- Immense ability to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
Lutheran Family Services, Baton Rouge, LA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained welcoming environment for VIP customers.
- Greeted customers and addressed their needs.
- Notified Manager about customer concerns.
- Assisted in marketing events.
- Provided prompt and courteous customer services.
- Coordinated with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth flow in servicing customers.
Group Management Services, Baton Rouge, LA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Arranged private lounges for VIP customers.
- Maintained the work environment clean and organized.
- Followed company service standards at all times.
- Served meals and beverages.
- Ordered and stocked complimentary gifts for VIP customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management
Lafayette College, Easton, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated