HR Advisor Resume Example
Here is the HR Advisor Resume example:
1386 Spruce Drive
North Washington (Butler), PA 16048
Job Objective Accomplished HR Advisor with extensive experience seeking position with well established business firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing work direction and leadership to people and teams
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR practices
- Profound knowledge of principles, practices and standards of HR administration
- Skilled in interpreting, advising and implementing HR policies
- Familiarity with SOX, ADA, HIPPA, OFCCP, EEOC, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA
- Proficiency in using HR information system and (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) for accessing, inputting and compiling data
- Ability to investigate, examine and reason sensibly
- Ability to ease discussions with groups and individuals
HR Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Hewitt Associates, North Washington (Butler), PA
- Provided the partnership to key members of the leadership team to make sure HR and company initiatives are met.
- Partnered with the staffing function to make sure open positions are quickly addressed and filled.
- Took part in the additional HR programs.
- Improved organizational effectiveness for all levels of the organization.
- Coached senior management to resolve employee-related issues and formal processes.
- Implemented HR programs effectively, aligned programs and outcomes with business and people strategy.
HR Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Bloomberg, North Washington (Butler), PA
- Responded to telephone and email inquiries from all associates on employee relations issues.
- Interpreted and explained the company policies procedures, practices and programs.
- Forwarded the issues to payroll and benefits help desks when issue is outside of the scope of simple policy explanation.
- Guided managers in handling difficult and complex employee relations issues and in resolving complaints and disputes.
- Advised the managers on appropriate discipline actions to ensure consistency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated