Affirmative Action Officer Resume
Here is the Affirmative Action Officer Resume example:
1032 Deer Ridge Drive
Wayne, NJ 7477
Job Objective Pursuing an Affirmative Action Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable management experience in affirmative action and equal employment
- Skilled in investigating discrimination complaints and managing institutional responses
- Sound knowledge of socio-economic problems, multi-cultural issues, cultural differences
- Proficient in using MS Access and Excel to create reports
- In-depth knowledge of Federal laws and requirements pertaining to affirmative action
- Familiarity with federal and state laws pertaining to EEO/AA and disability discrimination issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Affirmative Action Officer, August 2005 – Present
State of California, Wayne, NJ
- Received and investigated inquiries and formal complaints of unlawful discrimination from applicants and employees.
- Identified and resolved problems related to affirmative action.
- Developed, implemented and evaluated prospects of employment and affirmative action plans.
- Interpreted equal employment opportunity requirements of Federal and State agencies.
- Disseminated affirmative action and equal employment opportunity policies to community action groups, recruitment sources and educational institutions.
Affirmative Action Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Glen ridge public schools, Wayne, NJ
- Analyzed all personnel policies to determine if they are administered without discrimination.
- Served as liaison between school district and the community organizations, contractors, vendors and others concerned with equal opportunity employment.
- Developed resource lists of multicultural and balanced supplemental materials.
- Monitored equal access to facilities and a harassment-free school environment for all employees and students.
- Measured the effectiveness of the affirmative action program and administered discriminatory grievances filed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated