HR Analyst Resume
Here is the HR Analyst Resume example:
4653 Ritter Avenue
Center Line, MI 48015
Job Objective Seeking a position as HR Analyst in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in HR administration
- Deep knowledge of principles of human resource management and organizational development in a complex organization
- Sound knowledge of process redesign, organization redesign and supporting HR change
- Great expertise in conducting recruitments and on-boarding new employees, maintaining employee relations, staffing, training and development
- Proficient in Human Resources information systems
- Strong Problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organizational and process re-engineering skills
NuStar L.P., Center Line, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Identified, researched, and addressed employee questions and issues.
- Supported multiple HR processes, including staffing, benefits, sick leave, workers’ compensation, and return to work procedures; employee tracking and reporting systems.
- Facilitated and supported the development, implementation, and day-to-day management of the labor and employee relations component of the organization’s comprehensive human resources strategy.
- Maintained tracking systems, analyzed trends and distributed reports for the organization on a routine and ad hoc basis.
- Assisted with the analysis of HR services and options available,.
- Helped to identify opportunities to implement systemic improvements and optimized results.
- Provided timely, professional responsiveness to and balanced advocacy for all employees and stakeholders.
AXA Equitable, Center Line, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Established reports and created ad hoc reports for management and Business Partners.
- Coordinated year end compensation process, employee data changes and Position Management process for client areas.
- Coordinated Job requisition & Recruiting Process.
- Interfaced with Recruiting and Mobility on new hires, on boarding & assimilation.
- Liaised with Compensation on job evaluation process follow up and obtaining job descriptions.
- Monitored the Performance Management Process and coordinate the input of ratings into the database and report analysis.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Human Resources
Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated