Benefits Administrator Resume
Here is the Benefits Administrator Resume example:
3943 Cottrill Lane
Saint Louis, MO 63141
Job Objective Looking for work as a Benefits Administrator to help increase the efficiency and help the organization to meet their long-term goals.
Benefits Administrator, November 2007 – Present
PFCCB Administration, Inc., Saint Louis, MO
- Administer the various program such LOA and FMLA for employees.
- Facilitated the various benefit processes such as loan defaulters.
- Ensured proper documents are presented to the third party vendor to maintain follow up.
- Studied and prepared solutions to various appeals relating to benefits such as claim defaulters and incorrect billing.
- Assisted the customers and employees on details of the benefit programs.
- Maintained records of all data on the HRIS in a timely manner.
- Verified the billings and other contracts to check for discrepancies.
- Processed the wire transfers to vendors after the verification.
Benefits Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Charter Communications, Inc., Saint Louis, MO
- Resolved all benefit related queries from employees and other human resources contacts.
- Assisted the human resources to educate the employees on the various benefit programs.
- Prepared weekly reports and audited it regularly to streamline the benefit data in order to remove any errors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Texas College, Tyler, TX
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in benefits administration
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft HR and the other HRIS systems
- Proficient with Reports Smith, Crystal, SQL and Query Analyzer
- Good understanding of welfare plan provisions – ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, and Worker’s Compensation plans
- In-depth knowledge of benefit plans and programs including design and administration
- Ability to work on Payroll systems, ADP and Ceridian
- Wide knowledge of Federal laws of the employee benefits program and workers compensation
- Ability to handle confidential material
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated