Benefits Assistant Resume
Here is the Benefits Assistant Resume example:
225 County Road 346
New York, NY, 10022
Objective Seeking the Benefits Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in medical billing, insurance and benefits
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Ability to handle confidential information
Lease & LaBau, Inc., New York, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in enrolling employees in Insurance Benefits.
- Provided enrollment data to carriers.
- Handled COBRA Administration.
- Assisted with FSA management.
- Maintained HRIS information on database.
Ambrose Employer Group, New York, NY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Supported claims research, education and dispute resolution.
- Maintained claims and record keeping process for employee benefit plans.
- Assisted with specific vendor relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Assisted in administering short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance benefits.
- Issued certificates of coverage for workers compensation and disability certificates.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated