Benefits Director Resume
Here is the Benefits Director Resume example:
2963 Hart Country Lane
Columbus, GA 31901
Job Objective Seeking work as Benefits Director in anorganization in order to bring my years of experience in the field to the department or organization.
Benefits Director, August 2005 – Present
Frontier Communications, Columbus, GA
- Developed the long-range strategy to align our benefit programs with the needs of the organization and current healthcare legislation.
- Managed and provided professional development for a team of professionals.
- Negotiated health and welfare benefits renewal contracts and oversaw the enrollment process.
- Managed external service provider, carrier and third-party administrator relationships.
- Managed plans and Savings Plan Committee meetings, maintained all Plan documents, oversaw audits, ensured compliance and managed all employee communications.
- Designed and implemented communication and education programs to maximize employee awareness of benefit programs.
Benefits Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Dominion Enterprises, Columbus, GA
- Leads financial, strategic and statistical analysis involved in designing and preparing employee benefit programs.
- Lead and performed market data assessments and participated in industry surveys.
- Consulted with and managed vendors and provided project management support to the formulation of integrated benefits strategy.
- Prepared and presented concise recommendations to secure understanding and approval by senior management.
- Directed the collection, analysis and reporting of required information to senior management, government agencies and insurance carriers.
- Lead and managed data collection and reports on benefit plan metrics.
- Supported benefits management in support of acquisitions, mergers and divestitures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive management experience in benefits and human resources
- Proficient with PeopleSoft HRIS system and software applications for benefits administration
- Profound knowledge of managing and administering diverse group benefits programs
- Sound knowledge of managing a large staff and seasoned professionals
- Skilled in designing, selecting and integrating wide-scale benefits programs
- Advanced knowledge of retirement, health and welfare and time-off
- Familiarity with government regulations related to benefit programs and the standard filings – ERISA, FMLA, COBRA
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Union College, Barbourville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated