Campus Recruiter Resume
Here is the Campus Recruiter Resume example:
2001 Daylene Drive
Pontiac, MI 48342
Job Objective To obtain a Campus Recruiter position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in human resources and campus recruiting
- Huge knowledge of recruitment laws and practices.
- Deep knowledge of compensation practices and application of benefit laws
- Familiarity with service line orientation programs
- Ability to schedule and coordinate resume review sessions
- Ability to maintain relationships with students and career center contacts
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior communication skills
Central Texas Medical Center, Pontiac, MI
June 2006 – Present
- Aided as primary recruiting point of contact.
- Assisted Campus Recruiting Leader and Senior Campus Recruiter.
- Managed Area and Business Unit internship programs.
- Handled recruitment of internal client serving volunteers.
- Enforced sourcing strategies and coordinated with Recruiting Assistants.
Ernst & Young, Pontiac, MI
January 2002 – May 2006
- Assisted Human Capital Team and participated in campus events.
- Aided as primary resource for candidates.
- Handled candidate workflow and campus recruiting program.
- Provided guidance to Recruiting Team.
- Coordinated with management and managed campus program employee relations issues.
- Imparted aid in compiling data and evaluating campus trends.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Pine Manor College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated