Campus Recruiting Manager Resume
Here is the Campus Recruiting Manager Resume example:
1131 Gateway Avenue
Lancaster, CA 93534
Job Objective Qualified Campus Recruiting Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to prepare financial budgets for all campus hiring programs
- Exceptional knowledge of Peoplesoft ATS
- Deep knowledge of maintaining all confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple projects for various programs
- Ability to work on Taleo Applicant Tracking system
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize same
- Solid understanding of all recruitment and employment regulations
- Proficient in MS office applications
Campus Recruiting Manager
Deloitte, Lancaster, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with all college and university recruitment staff.
- Assisted to maintain optimal relationships with university staff and student organizations.
- Performed regular evaluation of all recruitment plans.
- Analyzed effectiveness and maintained all school data and required demographics.
- Planned and designed an efficient hiring calendar.
- Prepare Campus Hiring financial budget and maintained it.
- Ensured usage of all best practices for Campus Hiring activities.
SOS International Ltd, Lancaster, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained all recruitment information confidential for all personnel files and candidate applications.
- Participated in various career fairs and community outreach programs.
- Managed all talent for various sourcing techniques.
- Performed regular screening of all candidates and assisted in selection.
- Prepared required materials and monitored travel for candidates.
- Maintained electronic human resource management system and update all information on system.
- Ensured compliance to all applicable laws for company policies.
Active Network, Inc., Lancaster, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all requisitions for Taleo Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinated with recruiters and applicants and confirmed all interviews.
- Maintained correspondence with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Conducted orientation for all new hires and ensured accuracy.
- Assisted in all special provisions for employees for various business units and provided offer letters as per requirement.
- Organized and conducted various employee morale building events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated