Compensation Manager Resume
Here is the Compensation Manager Resume example:
4265 Massachusetts Avenue
Washington, DC 20036
Job Objective To obtain a position as Compensation Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CCP
- Exceptional experience to manage compensation activities in pharmaceutical environment
- Outstanding knowledge of human resource policies and practices
- Remarkable knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to analyze data efficiently
- Ability to resolve various issues
- Ability to prepare effective presentations
- Proficient to work with various clients.
Capital One, Washington, DC
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained relationship with Business partners.
- Participated in development of compensation programs.
- Maintained subject matter expertise on compensation issues.
- Coordinated with talent acquisition team to assist in hire.
- Ensured compliance to all guidelines in development of programs.
- Designed HR department objectives and associated strategies.
- Supervised and ensured adherence to legal requirements in plans.
- Administered everyday activities of compensation consultants.
Senior Compensation Specialist
Rhodium Software Inc., Washington, DC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and implemented employee compensation policies.
- Analyzed all policies and recommended changes if required.
- Assisted HR team to resolve all pay issues.
- Participated in various surveys for matching process.
- Evaluated job descriptions and ensured accuracy.
- Prepared hiring pay packages for all new hires.
Advisor Group, Washington, DC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared and maintained departmental budget for activities.
- Analyzed all compensation issues and resolve it effectively.
- Developed training programs and analyzed requirements of staff.
- Designed and administered all long term incentive programs.
- Evaluated salary system administration and prepared reports.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Westminster College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated