4714 Candlelight Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Career Objective Seeking position as a Compensation Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Compensation Professional with huge experience in human resources compensation
- Thorough Knowledge of compensation principles and practices
- In-depth knowledge of legal and compliance issues, and alternative approaches to compensation
- Proficient in HRIS (Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors), Crystal Report Writer and Access
- Outstanding ability to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality
- Remarkable ability to work in a fast paced and team environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Comerica Bank, Sugar Land, TX
- Developed, implemented and administered corporate broad-based compensation programs.
- Consulted with business unit managers and HR Consultants on compensation issues.
- Handled market studies and reviews, job evaluations and FLSA reviews.
- Field compensation questions from HR Consultants, managers and employees.
- Researched compensation-related issues and programs and provided relevant analyses.
- Assisted with the administration of stock and incentive programs.
Compensation Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
UMass Medical School, Sugar Land, TX
- Performed job evaluation studies and job audits to include job analysis creation of job descriptions and recommendation of salary classifications.
- Conducted and analyzed custom and standard wage and salary surveys and developed library.
- Modeled various compensation programs to determine pay impact and costs.
- Conducted special studies of compensation program problem and presented recommendations for their resolution and implementation of programs changes.
- Assisted in the development and writing of compensation program policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Human Resources, Tusculum College, Greeneville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated