HR Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the HR Coordinator Resume example:
1524 Rose Avenue
Marrero, LA 70072
Job Objective To obtain a HR Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
HR Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Apple, Inc., Marrero, LA
- Tracked and reported the completion of annual reviews and pay action.
- Coordinated various training logistics of enrollment process, training calendar, meeting room set up and tracking attendance.
- Provided logistic support and coordination for the delivery of employee engagement, workplace surveys and employee focus groups.
- Completed and tracked project and program calendar, deliverables, communication plan.
- Conducted, sourced and reported information related to HR initiatives.
- Prepared presentations and supported materials for meetings, conferences and other engagements.
HR Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Falcon Corporation, Marrero, LA
- Provided phone coverage and scheduled group meetings.
- Maintained and updated Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Ensured quality assurance of data feed interfaces.
- Maintained employee benefit files.
- Supported benefit enrollment process.
- Maintained HR intranet site content.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in HR, handling FMLA and Worker’s Comp claims
- Comprehensive understanding of HR laws, ADP, payroll and HRIS product
- In-depth knowledge of employee benefits programs, HRIS systems and conducting employee orientations
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Remarkable ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with employee information, particularly protected health information
- Amazing ability to learn and understand various computer systems
- Outstanding ability to prioritize tasks and engage other company contacts appropriately
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Lake Superior State University, Michigan, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated