Diversity Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Diversity Consultant Resume example:
847 Amaryllis Ave
Tulare, CA 93274
Job Objective Seeking a Diversity Consultant position that offers an immediate challenging career opportunity and advancement.
Diversity Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Compass Group, Tulare, CA
- Utilized information of supplier diversity and formulated new business opportunities.
- Analyzed data and trends to provide assessments and solutions.
- Assigned to prepare and submit reports for analysis and decision-making as related to diversity initiatives.
- Provided consulting services and fortified technical information of Diversity.
Diversity Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Verizon Wireless, Tulare, CA
- Advised managers on diversity practice.
- Directed all aspects of diversity efforts within the business.
- Planned and implemented formalized diversity training.
- Ensured that Sector’s diversity and training programs were fully compliant.
- Developed diversity initiatives and costing system.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Diversity and Human Resources Management
- Sound knowledge of federal, state and local EEO/AAP compliance regulations
- Good knowledge of diverse cultures and practices
- Great ability to act independently and responsibly in a fast paced environment
- Amazing ability to effectively manage time, multi-task and maintain confidential information
- Strong project management skills
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated