Diversity Trainer Resume
Here is the Diversity Trainer Resume example:
628 Straford Park
Whitesburg, KY 41858
Job Objective Seeking Diversity Trainer position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in employee relations, mediation, diversity programs
- Profound knowledge of instructional design and delivery
- Strong presentation, public speaking, training, and facilitation skills
- Ability to analyze diversity topics, policies, and procedures
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to maintain sensitivity and confidentiality related to human resources issues
- Ability to develop accurate and detailed course outlines
Amerigroup, Whitesburg, KY
February 2009 – Present
- Coordinated various Diversity programs.
- Evaluated training activities and modules.
- Devised quality enhancement plans.
- Performed employee Equal Employment Opportunity and Disability Act investigations.
- Collaborated with manager in research and documentation of interactions.
- Took part and represented University in HR department activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Brewton Parker College, Mount Vernon, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated