Employment Advisor Resume Example
Here is the Employment Advisor Resume example:
1258 Roy Alley
Englewood, CO 80112
Job Objective Seeking employment as an Employment Advisor to fill a position within your organization.
Employment Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Career Education Corporation, Englewood, CO
- Ensured that the students and employers needs are met by providing individualized support.
- Interacted and solved the problems with all team members.
- Completed the evaluations of students performance as assigned by Project SEARCH instructor.
- Conducted specific job analysis, task analysis and job matching activities.
- Implemented the job coaching plan while providing positive reinforcement techniques with students and other partners as necessary.
- Recognized and ensured the safety of the students.
Employment Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Westwood College, Englewood, CO
- Developed contacts with potential employers in Houston and Nationwide to prepare for campus launch.
- Stayed in continuous contact with upcoming graduates and alumni.
- Identified the graduates with job searching challenges and strategize success plans.
- Performed online workshops and mock interview seminars.
- Assisted with the teaching Learning Strategies as needed for back-up.
- Assisted the graduates with additional job searching documents.
- Coordinated recruiting appointments to site.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of the employment services industry
- Skilled to develop and maintain useful relationships
- Strong professional customer service experience from a target driven environment
- Ability to inspire, motivate and deal with difficult customers
- Ability to understand local community barriers and issues
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Midland College, Midland, TX
Employment Advisor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated