Employment Specialist Resume
Here is the Employment Specialist Resume example:
2991 Martha Ellen Drive
Reno, NV 89501
Job Objective Seeking a position as Employment Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with job search process
- Deep knowledge of interviewing, placement and counseling techniques
- Huge knowledge of community resources
- Familiarity with department employment and training programs
- Amazing ability to coach clients
- Outstanding ability to evaluate physical capacities
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills
The International Rescue, Reno, NV
May 2006 – Present
- Administered provision of services.
- Imparted intake, assessment and pre-employment orientation.
- Established comprehensive employment plans.
- Reviewed job performance and wage level.
- Aided clients and employers.
Women & Families Center, Reno, NV
March 2003 – April 2006
- Recruited and reviewed clients.
- Hired participants and carried out participant intakes.
- Managed Job Readiness training.
- Established individualized employment and educational plans.
- Imparted information and referral services.
- Guided and aided program participants.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in Social Work
Murray State College, Tishomingo, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated