Healthcare Recruiter Resume
Here is the Healthcare Recruiter Resume example:
3948 Hide A Way Road
San Jose, CA 95113
Job Objective Seeking a position as Healthcare Recruiter in a company where my recruiting skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in healthcare recruitment
- Huge knowledge of recruiting RN & LVN Case Managers
- Deep knowledge of issues affecting health care recruitment
- Familiarity with issues relating to healthcare recruitment
- Proficient with HRIS, MS Office products, and automated applicant-tracking systems
- to prepare and analyze employment data to utilize in the recruiting process
Onward Healthcare Inc., San Jose, CA
June 2006 – Present
- Managed job fairs, career days and varied recruiting events.
- Outlined current and future staffing needs.
- Handled development, enforcement and evaluation of programs.
- Analyzed system requisitions and processed employment advertising.
- Assured candidates meet needs for employment.
- Carried out regular follow up with potential candidates.
USr Healthcare, San Jose, CA
January 2002 – May 2006
- Developed relationships with schools and universities.
- Coordinated professional association meetings.
- Carried out interviews for potential hiring managers.
- Managed follow up with applicants and imparted information on company benefits.
- Aided coordination of Employee Referral Bonus.
- Executed exit interviews and formulated contractor packets.
- Outlined reports and annual recruiting and retention plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
Lakeland College, Sheboygan, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated