Personnel Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Personnel Specialist Resume example:
3878 White Pine Lane
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Job Objective To expand experience in the field and help better the company as a whole by using my years of experience and attained skills as Personnel Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing work in a military and government environment as Personnel specialist
- Huge knowledge of office equipments
- Sound knowledge of developing all communications
- Immense ability to obtain post driving privileges
- Exceptional ability to work according to drafted schedule
- Amazing Microsoft applications skills
- Skilled to obtain secret security clearance
- Proficient in maintaining personnel records.
ITT Defense Electronics and Services, Fredericksburg, VA
May 2006 – Present
- Administered automated systems and analyzed effects.
- Evaluated all personnel document and determined pay and processed disbursing documents.
- Monitored and verified all pay changes to basic pay related allowances and calculated all deductions as required.
- Performed review for various documents for naval members and maintained promotion records.
- Managed service records and made required addition and deletions on same and ensured compliance to all regulations.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services in military pay and maintained related communication.
- Maintained professional relationship with customers and employees.
Alutiiq, LLC, Fredericksburg, VA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Provided support to human resource department and maintained human resource information systems.
- Coordinated with departments and provided support to various procedures for employee department.
- Managed client requests and ensured timely completion.
- Developed and prepared various quarterly and monthly reports for employment department.
- Maintained confidentiality of all personnel information.
High School Diploma
Alps View High School, Weaverville, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated