HR Practitioner Resume
Here is the HR Practitioner Resume example:
1509 Leroy Lane
Lexington, KY 40505
Job ObjectiveSeeking HR Practitioner position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of process improvisation and best practice
- Steep knowledge of Payroll processes and General HR practices
- Wide knowledge of employee relations and contract administration
- Familiarity with transactional HR operation
BAE SYSTEMS, Lexington, KY
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with CSC, ISE and varied external agencies.
- Managed system development and changes.
- Handled and enforced System Changes.
- Outlined end user training and formulated Management Information reports.
- Aided in enforcement of future SAP upgrades and reviewed end user access.
HR Team, Lexington, KY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Established Human Resources strategies.
- Managed recruitments and coached staff.
- Handled aspects of employee relations, remuneration and benefits.
- Monitored systems and processes and maintained HR information systems.
- Enforced strategies with regard to corporate change.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Oxnard College, Oxnard, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated