HR Receptionist Resume
Here is the HR Receptionist Resume example:
4663 Chardonnay Drive
Everett, WA 98201
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with reputable firm in which my past experience as a HR Receptionist can be used to enhance the growth of the company and where I can continue to develop my career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in working as a receptionist for a HR firm
- Sound knowledge of the reception and switchboard
- In-depth knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Familiarity with HR employment related laws and practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to process applications, incoming and outgoing calls
- Ability to work independently and without any supervision
- Ability to provide customer service and resolve all problems
- Ability to assist with event planning and coordinating large group meetings for the HR department
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
HR Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc., Everett, WA
- Maintained optimal level of customer service skills, answered calls and directed them to the required department.
- Supported the HR department in various functions such as filing, scheduling meetings and booking the conference room.
- Assisted the other department in completing the projects on time.
- Monitored all the deliveries from the company vendors and signed the receivables.
- Greeted all job applicants, visitors and external vendors politely.
- Administered the calls and provided the caller information on the company’s procedures and policies.
HR Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Results Technologies, Inc, Everett, WA
- Greeted all visitors on phone and in person with courtesy and exhibited a thorough knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintained efficiency when responding to the queries from the staff and callers.
- Assisted various department such as financial and administration in maintaining the efficiency of the organization.
- Prepared a record of all the memos issued applicant files and sorted the mails to be given to the various departments.
- Processed all temporary time sheets by maintaining a log.
- Administered the visitors and guests by ensuring that there name and address is maintained in the visitor’s book and issued them badges.
- Ensured that the lobby and the reception area are always clean.
High School Diploma, Council Junior-Senior High School, Council, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Aerotek Recruiter Resume Examples
- Affirmative Action Officer Resume Examples
- Benefits Administrator Resume Examples
- Benefits Director Resume Examples
- Benefits Officer Resume Examples
- Campus Recruiter Resume Examples
- Campus Recruiting Manager Resume Examples
- Compensation And Benefits Manager Resume Examples
- Course Developer Resume Examples
- Detail-oriented Workforce Development Specialist Example Resume Examples