5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Recruiting Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to review interview and test results and prepare season end reports as needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Profound ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to think and work at a process and procedural level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Doherty Career Solutions, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Administered flow of applicants by posting job opportunities.
- Managed high volume of phone screens.
- Ensured to schedule qualified candidates for interviews.
- Attended job fairs and represent the company and available opportunities.
- Computed all relevant data and managed to generate season end reports.
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS), San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered to assists screening applicant and resumes.
- Conducted personal and telephonic interview to shortlist candidates.
- Compiled company information and related material and distributed to applicants.
- Prepared recurring reports and presentations as required.
- Arranged travel and lodging for select applicants as required.
- Assisted senior recruiting staff with job fairs and college recruiting events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated