3401 Diamond Cove
Providence RI 2903
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of HR Representative and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of the principles and processes of human resources and technical systems
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resources core concepts, processes, policies and procedures
- Familiarity with Provincial Employment Standards, Privacy Acts, Human Rights and Legislation
- Good understanding of FMLA, AADA, HIPPA, EEOC, ADEA, NLRA, ERISA, OSHA, and FLSA
- Proficient with General HR systems and Microsoft Applications
- Ability to build personal and professional credibility with clients
- Ability to efficiently manage all human resource issues
- Superior organizational, time management, decision making and problem solving skills
- Sound oral and written communication and presentation skills
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Providence RI
November 2006 – Present
- Acted as main contact for line management and imparted human resource advice and coached line management.
- Nurtured positive employee relations environment and aided the line managers in handling employee concerns.
- Maintained enforcement of Human Resources policies as well as handled Human Resource projects.
- Conducted human resources presentations, coaching sessions and analyzed the implementation results.
- Researched HR metrics and aided with technical questions.
Citizens Financial Group, Providence RI
February 2001 – October 2006
- Managed performance management and aided with payroll supervision
- Executed administration and counseling and coordinated succession planning activities
- Formulated fresh hire information packets, carried out orientation sessions and aided in applying company HR policies
- Handled questions from employees with regard to policies and managed first level employee counseling
- Assisted with special projects and formulated HR reports.
Bachelor’s Degree In Human Resources
Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated