Shop Steward Resume Example
Here is the Shop Steward Resume example:
4611 Wilson Avenue
Dallas, TX 75207
Job Objective To obtain a position of Shop Steward where my excellent hospitality and customer care skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience of managing various shop activities
- Wide knowledge of handling materials in shop
- Outstanding knowledge of operating dish washing equipments and chemicals
- Familiarity with food safety guidelines and food quality standards
- Immense knowledge of recruitment strategies
- Ability to work on flexible schedule on weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform heavy physical work on shift
- Ability to coordinate with guests and staff members
- Ability to accurately carry out instructions
- Ability to resolve all customer issues efficiently
Montage Hotels & Resorts, Dallas, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained records for all collection of union dues and pending applications.
- Administered contract negotiations and documented all shop requirements.
- Coordinated with members and assisted in registration process.
- Participated in various education programs along with members.
- Coordinated with staff members and provided assistance with services.
- Prepared reports for various activities for all union activities.
- Organized support programs for various union members in shop.
Interstate Hotels and Resorts, Dallas, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to all new hires and members in shop.
- Administered contracts and prepared reports for all contract violations.
- Assisted employees to complete various required forms such health and welfare claims.
- Provided assistance to members in lie detector tests.
- Maintained record all employee phone members and provided update.
- Organized all post membership meetings and ensured attendance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Development
Southwest Minnesota State University, Marshall, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated