Talent Acquisition Manager Resume
Here is the Talent Acquisition Manager Resume example:
4001 Martha Ellen Drive
Elko, NV 89801
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Talent Acquisition Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) with remarkable experience in developing and managing a recruiting team
- Expertise in building and managing networks of talent
- Wide knowledge of human resource practices, principles and procedures
- Strong knowledge of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity requirements
- Proficient with applicant Tracking Software, recruiting software and MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with recruitment processes, labor laws, federal and state regulations related to employment
- Proven track record of recruiting top performers and passive candidates
- Ability to handle a high volume of open job requisitions, across multiple departments
- Ability to direct and innovative recruiting methods
- Ability to maintain reports concerning recruitment, interviews, hires, transfers and promotions
Talent Acquisition Manager
Navistar, Inc., Elko, NV
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented talent acquisition policies and practices and ensured their execution in organization.
- Established and developed talent acquisition strategies with help of social networking sites.
- Reviewed recruiting process and ensured that candidates chosen had optimal experience.
- Documented all hiring made, metrics of employees and associated reports.
- Determined communication strategies in organization and ensured proper communication between human resource team and candidates.
- Monitored off site recruitments and planned participation of organization in job fairs and organizations.
- Oversaw recruiting process and maintained all documents and procedures according to legal and organizational regulations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Staples, Elko, NV
August 2003 – September 2008
- Determined appropriate recruitment procedures and maintained good relations with candidates.
- Coordinated with hiring managers and forecasted all hiring requirements in future.
- Ensured that best talent acquisition by company and developed various strategies for same.
- Managed entire life cycle of recruitments such as identifying position and screened list of candidates and recommended placement of staff.
- Documented candidate activities on Applicant Tracking System.
- Maintained good working relations with candidates in appropriate community.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Dow Chemicals, Elko, NV
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with Senior Management and identified appropriate human resource requirement in facility.
- Determined position requirements for job such as environment and then assisted in finding appropriate candidate for same.
- Conducted research on candidates with help of intent, databases and resumes.
- Selected and determined appropriate candidates by reviewing compensation required, education and skills required for job.
- Assisted in scheduling interviews and prepared for them when required.
- Documented all recruiting information such as interviews conducted and hiring completed by organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Morris College, Sumter, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated