2837 Harry Place
Charlotte, NC 28226
Job Objective Long time Talent Development Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with leadership development, organizational development and developing, learning strategies and tactics
- Wide knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the recruiting and talent management fields
- Familiarity with virtual learning strategies, approaches, and tools
- Proficient with HRIS, Genesys Excel and Word
- Good understanding of federal and state regulations impacting human resource activities
- Ability to manage, hire, develop, motivate, and direct people
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to various audience levels within an organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and resources to meet goals
- Ability to assess educators and recommend improvements
- Outstanding consulting and facilitating skills
Talent Development Manager
Caterpillar Inc, Charlotte, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with human resources team and provided expert advice on development processes.
- Recommended ways and developed new talent strategy and processes.
- Managed Peer Learning Group program and ensured its effectiveness in organization.
- Oversaw working of Exploring Leadership program and maintained good relations with external vendors.
- Streamlined all talent data and suggested necessary improvements to talent development programs.
Talent Development Director
Arkema Inc., Charlotte, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Partnered with Global Talent Management and prepared succession plans and evaluated talent pool.
- Developed and designed strategies to achieve learning goals as created by organization.
- Ensured a cost effective project implementation effectively.
- Determined appropriate L&D strategies to increase business.
- Oversaw training resources and ensured optimization of resources to meet company requirements.
- Managed budgets for projects and forecasted need for future.
Talent Development Consultant
Cox Communications, Charlotte, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Identified and contracted necessary vendors and resources for project.
- Coordinated with educational institutions and vendors and provided effective learning programs.
- Monitored courses and ensured optimal quality of learning experiences.
- Determined customer needs and developed all programs according to their needs.
- Assisted teams in measuring implementation of objects and calculated success of each learning program.
- Evaluated delivery tactics and recommended enhances whenever necessary and made program more effective.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Capitol College, Laurel, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated