3913 Nickel Road
El Monte, CA 91731
Job Objective To secure a position as HR Trainee with reputable company seeking dedicated and loyal employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge about human resource policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Strong ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
Federal Communications Commission, El Monte, CA
January 2009 – Present
- Referred issues to senior HR staff as required.
- Assisted departments with recruitment requirements.
- Interviewed and provided offers to potential candidates.
- Took part in compilation of market salary.
- Prepared and implicated HR policies and procedures.
Simple Marketing Solutions, El Monte, CA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Helped HR Unit in maintaining documents of employees.
- Organized and obtained appropriate approvals from delegated authorities.
- Performed initiation of new staff.
- Accompanied HR unit in monitoring attendance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Chapman University, Orange, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated