HR Trainer Resume
Here is the HR Trainer Resume example:
2882 Lee Avenue
Camden, NJ 8104
Job Objective Seeking HR Trainer’s position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge about human resources
- Proficient with Learning Management System, entering class data and pulling reports
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation sills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Ability to interact at various management levels
- Ability to ask the right questions in order
- Ability to understand true business needs
- Excellent ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles.
HR Link Group, Inc, Camden, NJ
February 2009 – Present
- Analyzed training requirements and developed contents.
- Prepared training courses for employees.
- Engaged audiences through live training on HR-related topics.
- Collaborated with marketing and assured development of technical media as per brand guidelines.
- Assured that training course met its objectives.
- Conducted miscellaneous HR-related duties.
Shaw Industries, Camden, NJ
September 2005 – January 2009
- Used various training methods to enhance training.
- Maintained training materials.
- Delivered training to audiences.
- Updated and developed training based on feedback.
Master’s Degree in Organizational Development
Dakota State University, Madison, SD
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA