HR Volunteer Resume
Here is the HR Volunteer Resume example:
2475 Emily Renzelli Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95113
Job Objective Experienced HR Volunteer seeking work within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in volunteering HR activities
- Sound knowledge of HR policies
- Familiarity with non-profit employment standards
- Proficient with HR organizational development activities
- Ability to develop and improve HR programs
- Ability to maintain information confidentiality
- Ability to oversee HR functions
International Rescue Committee, San Jose, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided support to daily recruitment activities.
- Researched job boards and resume database to search right skilled candidates.
- Posted job openings in websites.
- Contacted candidate and scheduled interviews.
- Monitored job contracts and agreements to be renewed.
- Conducted reference checks and provided the same information to recruiters.
- Coordinated with Managers to identify the position to be filled.
- Developed global recruiting presentations for International HR teams.
Phylicia Simone Barnes Foundation, San Jose, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked with Volunteer Coordinator to recruit and mentor HR volunteers.
- Updated volunteer directory on monthly basis.
- Maintained volunteer handbook and orientation packets.
- Developed job descriptions for available positions.
- Reviewed submitted job applications for minimum requirements.
- Presented candidates for interview process.
- Conducted background checks for selected candidates.
- Coordinated with Director to define and revise HR policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Carl Sandburg College, Galesburg, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated