Workers Compensation Manager Resume Example
Here is the Workers Compensation Manager Resume example:
4467 Grand Avenue
Orlando, FL 32805
Job Objective To use my personal relation skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Workers Compensation Manager with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising various litigation and managing Workers Compensation Program
- Deep knowledge of federal, state and local laws and codes
- Outstanding knowledge of Workers Compensation Appeal Board
- Remarkable ability to interpret various regulations and proceedings
- Exceptional ability to analyze workers compensation plan and make recommendations
- Skilled to work on various compensation cases for civil laws
- In-depth knowledge of employmentlaws, procedures and regulations
- Excellent skills in medical and technical terminologies
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct a Worker’s Compensation Program
- Ability to review and approve a variety of insurance and liability claims
- Ability to maintain records of administrative work
Workers Compensation Manager
Atria Senior Living Group, Orlando, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Organized and supervised Workers Compensation Program and processed legal documents.
- Developed and ensured compliance to compensation policies and procedures.
- Managed employee injury cases and oversaw all investigation claims for various parties.
- Assisted various departments in preparing budgets and monitoring expenditures and make all settlement claims.
- Participated in all worker compensation hearing and managed third party reimbursement.
- Analyzed inquiries and complaints and assisted in resolving all complaints.
- Prepared staff reports and associated correspondence to be submitted to management.
- Maintained records for all worker compensation claims and related activities.
Workers Compensation Analyst
Curatius Executive Search Group, Orlando, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared and managed status reports for various claim activities.
- Performed audits on workers compensation claims and ensured compliance to claims service procedures.
- Evaluated accident investigations and recommended resolutions.
- Reviewed worker compensation claims on Risk Management Information System.
- Assisted departments in preparing accurate budget and performed risk management.
Workers Compensation Supervisor
Sedgwick CMS, Orlando, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered daily activities of claims professionals and ensured optimal level of services.
- Developed local operating processes and implemented same for quality claim services.
- Managed all operations according to established standards and productivity.
- Maintained relationships with customers for various programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
Bethel College, North Newton, KS
Workers Compensation Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated