3540 Cecil Street
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Job Objective Enthusiastic HVAC Apprentice looking for position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Familiarity with design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Thorough knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software
- Familiarity with concentrated HVAC maintenance and repair
- Ability to perform general building maintenance
Grand Rapids, Burr Ridge, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Assisted in servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Adhered to blueprints and engineering specifications while mounting, assembling, and repairing units.
- Identified, analyzed, and repaired the equipment, instruments and products at a customer’s location.
- Performed the preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, and modifications.
- Maintained the stock of inventory, company equipment, and documented all service-related activities.
- Provided the re-training and follow-up training at customer site.
- Delivered the parts to job sites.
Unique Indoor Comforts, Burr Ridge, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Obtained and maintained the required certification(s).
- Tested the electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Reassembled and tested the equipment following repairs.
- Identified and reported faultsand unusual occurrences.
- Tested tubing joints and connections for leaks.
- Recommended, developed and performed preventive and general maintenance procedures.
High School Diploma
Estes Park High School, Estes Park, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated