HVAC Design Engineer Resume Example
Here is the HVAC Design Engineer Resume example:
1558 Worthington Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Career Objective To secure a HVAC Design Engineer job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in HVAC engineering and designing
- Deep knowledge of the HVAC on shore and off shore designs
- Skilled in optimizing HVAC components to meet system requirements
- Proficient with MS Office and AutoCad
- Good understanding of regulatory body rules – USCG, ABS, SOLAS
- Ability to interface with the client
- Ability to coordinate with the designers and clients
- Outstanding communication skills
- Skilled to make decisions
- Expert in interpreting the regulatory standards and the construction codes
HVAC Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Popham Walter Odusote Ltd, Grand Prairie, TX
- Designed the modular building and provided the HVAC product designs for the same.
- Maintained the records of HVAC codes and regulations.
- Prepared records of all engineering documents, their specification and planned the schedule for the same.
- Trained the contractors for the field installation process.
- Answered all queries of the internal and external customers and ensured their satisfaction.
- Developed modifications on the products and updated it with the latest technologies.
- Coordinated with the cross functional teams and completed the product.
HVAC Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Jerry L Jung Company, Inc, Grand Prairie, TX
- Designed the HVAC systems in the structure according to the industry regulations.
- Ensured that work done by the contractor was in accordance to the company standards and specifications.
- Scheduled the work project and checked the work regularly and ensured that the project work was in compliance with the schedule.
- Provided support to the procurement process and performed tests on the equipments.
- Monitored the facility and selected the equipments in accordance to the maintenance of the same.
- Coordinated with the HVAC vendors and inspected the product in integration yard and performed offshore commissioning.
- Provided mechanical support for the design and commissioning equipment for the HVAC systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Lincoln University, Jefferson City, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated