HVAC Estimator Resume
Here is the HVAC Estimator Resume example:
4402 Kerry Way
Irvine, CA 92618
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure aposition as HVAC Estimator where my experience and skills can be employed to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong commercial HVAC and Mechanical experience
- Expertise in estimating and construction takeoff
- Familiarity with Cooling Towers, Exhaust Systems, Heat Pumps, HVAC Equipment and Water Heaters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Web-enabled applications and database software
- Good understanding of contract plans and specifications
- Ability to maintain painstaking attention to detail while completing multiple and repetitive tasks
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret bid documents and blueprints
- Ability to accurately tabulate duct and pipe quantities from drawings
- Ability to determine scope of work and required content of a complete estimate
HVAC Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Integrity Mechanical Inc., Irvine, CA
- Reviewed plans & specifications.
- Performed load calculations, designed duct systems and took off HVAC equipment.
- Calculated labor costs.
- Coordinated with subcontractors & suppliers.
- Prepared proposals & cost break downs.
- Assessed customer needs and coordinated projects.
- Executed business marketing to new commercial accounts and residential customers.
HVAC Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Valley Process Systems Inc, Irvine, CA
- Prepared preliminary cost estimates for projects in planning phase.
- Reviewed estimates prepared by consultants and reviewed change order costs.
- Supervised financial aspects of contracts.
- Monitored market conditions and construction industry trends.
- Calculated quotes to contractors for pumps, boilers, hydronics and plumbing equipment.
- Improved estimating systems and selection of software.
- Monitored material and labor costs in order to address escalation during budgeting of long term projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Coppin State University, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated