HVAC Helper Resume
Here is the HVAC Helper Resume example:
903 James Street
Darien, NY 14040
Job Objective Seeking a HVAC Helper position in a reputed firm utilizing my strong skills and extensive experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in administering various activities within a warehouse
- Immense knowledge of air conditioning and heating equipments
- Thorough knowledge of ventilation systems and its working
- Ability to maintain attendance record for workers
- Ability to provide on the job training to technicians as per requirement
- Familiarity of working in extreme weather conditions
MCC Group, L.L.C., Darien, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Provided technical support for maintenance and repair of equipments.
- Coordinated with technicians and provided supplies as per requirement.
- Monitored company vehicles and washed them on weekly basis.
- Ensured and maintained cleanliness of warehouse area.
- Assisted technicians to provide replacements for cooling and heating equipments.
- Provided expert services to customers for maintenance and repair issues.
Kelly’s Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, Darien, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored various HVAC equipments and ensured smooth functioning.
- Installed HVAC systems in both commercial and residential environment.
- Provided attention to detail and performed work on HVAC equipments.
- Coordinated with workers and supervisors for maintenance and repair work.
- Participated in meetings and training programs for HVAC programs.
- Ensured compliance to OSHA standards and safety regulations.
Associate Degree in HVAC
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated