HVAC Mechanical Engineer Resume Example
Here is the HVAC Mechanical Engineer Resume example:
4735 Timberbrook Lane
Greeley, CO 80631
Job Objective To work and practice my knowledge as a HVAC Mechanical Engineer and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in design and construction of HVAC systems
- Profound knowledge of the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Ability to interpret the MEP engineering and architectural drawings
- Exceptional ability to manage the product and draft the specifications
- Outstanding skills to design electrical power and the HVAC control systems
- Skilled to design the HVAC equipments
- Proficient in commissioning the HVAC systems, AutoCAD and mechanical modeling software
- Familiarity in working without supervision and handling multiple projects
HVAC Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Gap Inc., Greeley, CO
- Developed project and provided specification for electrical and plumbing work required for the project.
- Scheduled project line and ensured that project was completed on time.
- Prepared an estimate for the project and developed tools that were used to revise the cost of the existing project.
- Maintained consistency of work in the project and ensured that the staff was adequate for the project and evaluated their work and hired personnel if necessary.
- Evaluated the schematic drawings of the project and ensured their compliance with the MEP work.
- Coordinated with the A&E consultants and processed all the change requests on the present designs.
- Performed MEP commissioning visits on the site, identified any issues on the construction and resolved them.
- Monitored the construction progress and ensured that the work done was in accordance to the quality standards of the company.
HVAC Mechanical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
SH Group, Inc, Greeley, CO
- Calculated heat load with the help of the manuals as per the norms of the organization.
- Coordinated with the clients and consultants and provided good communication channels on all the engineering issues.
- Monitored all the electrical and plumbing process of the project and ensured that the work was done smoothly.
- Designed the mechanical work for the industrial projects and developed cost saving ways for the project.
- Provided fire fighting facilities in the location as per the requirement.
- Evaluated the drawing and studied the dimensions drafted carefully.
- Identified applications that needed to be used for residential and commercial areas and drafted reports on equipments accordingly.
- Coordinated with the AC and Ducting Supervisor and resolved all technical problems in the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated