Fabric Manager Resume Example
Here is the Fabric Manager Resume example:
4660 D Street
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective Dedicated Fabric Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in sourcing fabric from high end markets
- Thorough knowledge of fabric development
- Outstanding knowledge of production processes
- Ability to maintain good relations with departments
- Ability to identify various yarns and finishes
- Ability to manage production process
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Good understanding of networking and dying techniques
Liz Claiborne, Detroit, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Administered appropriate materials and resources for all innovative products.
- Coordinated with design team for various seasonal materials.
- Analyzed and identified issues for all material construction.
- Monitored and provided response to all client internal and external requirements.
- Maintained archive for all fabric and trim directory.
- Managed communication with clients and management.
- Prepared project schedule and ensured compliance to it.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationship with vendors.
Calvin Klein, Detroit, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Collaborated with Fabric Manager to deliver appropriate fabric.
- Analyzed client requirements and designed pricing for fabrics.
- Maintained information on present fabrics and master chart.
- Performed regular quality analysis in all fabrics.
- Participated in all business product evaluations every quarter.
- Coordinated with various offices for designs.
Sears Holdings Corporations, Detroit, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared and organized seasonal development books.
- Administered seasonal development shipment to offices overseas.
- Managed all requests for fabric details and maintained quality.
- Participated in vendor meetings and evaluated presentations.
- Monitored sample quality and provided feedback on color.
- Provided update for all quality changes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Development
Elizabeth City State University, Elizabeth City, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated