4282 Florence Street
Tom Bean, TX 75491
Job Objective Qualified Fabrication Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of managing various activities in semiconductor environment
- Deep knowledge of sales management
- Sound knowledge of sales programs and procedures
- Ability to manage various complex operations
- Ability to interpret all technical information
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Amazing skills to identify various quality defects
- Proficient in computer systems
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment
Lisle Corporation, Tom Bean, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Managed communication with all internal customers.
- Planned and achieved all production objectives.
- Provided training to personnel and new hires.
- Developed and recommended improvement to all sales metrics.
- Prepared and maintained contract files for pricing agreements.
- Monitored inventory for all assets in assigned market.
- Provided technical support to sales department.
- Assisted to resolve all issues of customers.
Volt Workforce Solutions, Tom Bean, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed visual inspection on products and recommended improvements.
- Determined product specifications and ensured compliance to it.
- Maintained optimal level of product quality as per standards.
- Developed and implemented various continuous improvement tools.
- Provided training to all operations employees in equipments.
- Prepared and maintained variable charts and update it.
GE Health Care, Tom Bean, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained neat and clean equipments and tools.
- Documented all process and product requirement.
- Performed troubleshoot on all fabrication activities.
- Ensued compliance to all EHS and quality procedures.
- Prepared various daily production activities.
- Coordinated with engineers and managers and ensured efficiency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management
Columbia Basin College, Pasco, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated