117 County Road 328
Providence, RI, 2905
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Industrial Hygiene Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of industrial hygiene equipment
- Sound knowledge of IH and environmental surveys
- Great ability to contribute in field activities and research
- Amazing ability to meet the deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently and compatibly in a team
- Sound capability to work alone while following Safety rules & regulations
Industrial Hygiene Technician, August 2005 to till date
S&ME Inc, Providence, RI
- Determined and selected correct sampling tools and techniques.
- Upheld hygienic equipment of the industry.
- Prepared equipment management documents.
- Performed and conducted EHS audits and training.
- Carried out industrial hygiene analysis and research.
Industrial Hygiene Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc, Providence, RI
- Performed standard IH and environmental field surveys as lead project officer
- Advised professionals within the organization and prepared specifications for projects performed by in-house workforce as well as outside contractors.
- Planned, organized, and conducted IH and environmental surveys within customer’s organizations to include field measurements and laboratory analysis.
- Assisted in drawing and conducting long-term development projects.
- Evaluated all types of IH and environmental laboratory and field survey operations.
- Supported in-house & contractor field activities on environmental evaluations, remediation and construction sites.
- Ensured safety, health, & environmental regulations, guidelines and policies adhered to by site personnel.
Associate Degree in Industrial Technology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated