IT Administrator Resume Example
Here is the IT Administrator Resume example:
4974 Clarence Court
Ontario, CA 91762
Job Objective Looking for work as an IT Administrator in order to exercise my experience in the industry for your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Windows XP/7 and Window Server
- Huge knowledge of automating Windows desktop builds
- Deep knowledge of network, server and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with troubleshooting PC
- Amazing ability to multitask
- Outstanding ability to exercise initiative
CBS Corporation, Ontario, CA
November 2007 – Present
- Imparted direct support for internal staff workstations.
- Supervised back office servers and SAN storage.
- Extended aid for email and Blackberry services.
- Handled IP phone system and managed documentation of hardware and software systems.
- Reviewed Microsoft Exchange and associated email services.
Stryker, Ontario, CA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Executed IT Administrator duties and aided network administration.
- Managed hardware and software products.
- Aided maintaining continuity of service.
- Coached users on network operations.
- Imparted software and hardware technical support.
- Maintained inventory tracking database.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
King’s College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated