Agile Project Manager Resume
Here is the Agile Project Manager Resume example:
4363 Polk Street
Tucson, AZ 85701
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Agile Project Manager position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in PMI and PMP
- Hands on experience in developing QT applications and managing linux operating systems in a client and server environment
- Deep knowledge of developing applications
- Thorough knowledge of developing new web technologies
- Immense ability to lead a team to achieve all company objectives
- Outstanding ability to multitask and ensured use of scrum practices
- Excellent skills to develop IM protocols
Agile Project Manager
VerticalResponse, Tucson, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all Agile/Scrum process and assisted junior staff on same.
- Ensured effective implementation of agile process and rained staff to maximize benefits.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured delivery of projects on time.
- Managed all projects and handled single and multiple projects for various projects.
- Evaluated software development practices and ascertained that new software improves productivity.
- Identified any problems with project and assisted in solving it effectively.
- Assisted other Program Manager and developers in managing and developing AGILE process.
Zycron Inc, Tucson, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted project Manager in managing logistics of each project.
- Monitored and recommended modifications to new business processes.
- Prepared progress reports for projects and presented it to group.
- Coordinated with vendors and ensured effective implementation of third party work.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed customer expectations and prepared development according to same.
GalaxE. Solutions, Tucson, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained effective relationships with product owners and scrum member.
- Developed and implemented user integrated codes with web technologies according to product requirement.
- Monitored development activities and provided estimates for resources.
- Assisted Quality Assurance team and developed solutions for testing.
- Administered all communication with product management and development teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Brescia University, Owensboro, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated