IT Analyst Resume
Here is the IT Analyst Resume example:
795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To secure a position as IT Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Health care and Project Management
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and present self to people in courteous and tactful manner
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to review data and provide any analysis
- Excellent reporting metrics and data analysis skills
Unison Systems Inc., San Diego, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Tracked and recorded project progress, maintained issues, error logs, and arranged meeting agendas.
- Interviewed participating teams to determine Team’s specific business requirements are in order to successfully complete the project.
- Worked effectively on various department projects in a team centered environment.
- Performed data analysis, data modeling, diagramming, and solution
- Implemented development to support web-based applications and client server databases.
- Created descriptions to enable clients to understand how programs should access data.
Zensar Technologies, Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Worked with programs, software vendor and customer to resolve problems with software.
- Provided detailed documentation inclusive of specifications, programming and process requirements.
- Analyzed and determined methods to optimize usage of hardware resources and effectiveness of procedures.
- Maintained a high level of competency with area of responsibility.
- Determined and analyzed business processes, infrastructure changes, and IT work require support project.
- Coordinated project development by working with involved departments and teams.
Bachelor degrees in Computer Systems
University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated